Secretariat for Environmentally Efficient Technology
Full MUDP Board in place
New professional board to help future-proof support for green technology. The Board is now in place and can begin its work.
Edited by Jeppe Jönsson
In order to ensure a longer-term investment in the development of green technology, it has been decided that the Ministry of the Environment’s programme for the development of environmental technology (MUDP) will have a professional board. That board is now in place and will be responsible for developing a multi-annual strategy for action and allocating MUDP funds. The Minister of Environment has today appointed 7 members of the new Board of MUDP – Environmental Technology Development and Demonstration Programme.
In March, the Minister for the Environment appointed Pernille Blach Hansen as chair.
The Board of MUDP is thus composed of the following members:
- Chair Pernille Blach Hansen, Group Vice President for Quality and Sustainability at Grundfos
- Jonas Engberg, Sustainability Manager at IKEA
- Signe Kongebro, Partner and Head of Sustainability at Henning Larsen Architects
- Jesper Nerlov, Executive Vice President and Chief Technology Officer at Haldor Topsøe
- Jannicke Schultz-Petersen, Business Advisor
- Vibeke Svendsen, Managing Director and Partner at Envotherm
- Jørn Rasmussen, Director at DHI
- Jørn Jespersen, Director of Danish Environmental Technology
Read more about MUDP here.