Organised and systematic behaviour ensures a consistent level of quality for the products and services which Envotherm delivers. Envotherm shall deliver products which at all times will be in agreement with the current laws and relevant norms, as well as the requirements that we deem right to demand from ourselves.
At Envotherm we strive to do things right the first time around, such as to avoid unnecessary costs and irritations for both the customers, and internally among our personnel. Envotherm’s personnel dedicate themselves to suggest improvements of products, processes and work procedures so that both the quality and the company’s competitiveness continually improve.
Envotherm’s production is an assembly production, where all sub-components are manufactured by certified subcontractors on the basis of Envotherm’s own schematics and specifications.
Our subcontractors are 100% European, and are mainly from Germany and Denmark. Envotherm ensures that every subcontractor has all the required certifications for each delivery. In Envotherm we split our assembly components into two categories:
1. Custom made components, which are manufactured from Envotherm’s own design and documentation.
Examples of these are our circulation pump, mechanical foam breaker and evaporator tower.
2. Standard components, delivered on request of Envotherm’s component specifications.
Examples of these are valves, compressors, motors, sensors, control and regulation components.
Subcontractors for specially manufactured components are subjected to Envotherm’s requirements of certification documentation for material specific machining, and that their dedicated personnel have the necessary educations and courses required for each individual assignment. Examples of these can be the handling of stainless steel, including weld-certificates for specific stainless steel alloys.
All components are quality controlled in 4 phases:
1. Exit control at the subcontractor is performed by an Envotherm employee.
2. Entry control at Envotherm before assembly is performed by an Envotherm employee.
3. The functionality test at Envotherm takes place the last 14 days prior to the delivery date, where all the components’ functions are tested.
4. Exit/end control at Envotherm is a visual inspection and documentation of the machine before packaging and shipping.
Subcontractors of standard components for Envotherm are submitted to EN-ISO 9001.
QA/QC procedure: All components are quality controlled in 3 phases:
1. Visual entry control.
2. The functionality test at Envotherm takes place the last 14 days prior to the delivery date, where all the components’ functions are tested.
3. Exit/end control at Envotherm is a visual inspection and documentation of the machine before packaging and shipping.